Tuesday, July 20, 2010

So-so, but better

This is a quick entry, as I've got to beat the rain on some yard work. Two things I've found: 1) if given the opportunity, I will, indeed, fall back into entropy. It appears to be my natural state. 2) If taking the opportunity, I will do what it takes to overcome my own inclinations.

The operative word up there is "taking." I don't enjoy it much. Well, that's not true. Once I get started on things, I do enjoy it. It's the getting started that's the fly in ointment. (Except sorting socks. I don't think I'll ever enjoy that. Nope.)

My blood pressure is beginning to show some semblance of stabilizing, though I'm still nearly passing out when I go to Taekwondo, and have to stop often from dizziness. I'm finding the periods between breaks are longer and longer though, so that's a good sign.

I've had several good days, and a few not-so-good when it comes to taking care of the entropy. Good = I cleaned up and groomed the side and backyards. They both look much better. Of course, I like doing work outside much more than I like housework. Nope, don't like it, so I tend to not do it.

Goal for the day: Do some housework (because I have to, lol!)

Will update later this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment